Twitter / StephAntoinette

Thursday, August 20, 2009


Yes, I know....its been a while.


But hopefully I can regain my blog writing skills...I have a pretty good blog planned out to break free from my hiatus. So here goes nothing...

Some people go their whole lives searching for a purpose...
they get so caught up in this soul searching process, that they let their lives simply pass them by. I am guilty of this very act...at times I sit around wondering what I'm meant to do or be...where I'm supposed to live...how long will I live?

Right at the point where I find myself worrying way too much I stop myself. Take a deep breath and realize that you simply must enjoy the ride and make the best of it all. That's it, that's all you can do.

Last Friday I attended a Coldplay concert, and last wednesday I saw Incubus. At the Incubus concert i realized so many things amidst that crowd. I felt a sense of belonging. Like I could stay there listening forever. I really can't explain the feeling but it felt right...comfortable, like home.

Look, I'm not saying that I'm meant to be a concert going groupie, no...but what I do know is that music is part of my life, it must always be in my life. When I was a little girl and would suffer from anxiety attacks, the best way for me to feel better was to simply listen to some music. My parents would put on a cd or the radio, and within a few minutes I would be fine.

I can not explain it...it's as though music rushes through my blood and send a calming sensation all over my body. I do not wish to imagine my life without music...the creativity and artistic ability. It's all so beautiful to me. During the Incubus concert I felt so good, so alive. Like everything made sense, maybe music is like a drug to me...definitely an upper...It just makes me feel so right...so home....So take me HOME.


-besos

No comments:

Post a Comment