Twitter / StephAntoinette

Friday, August 21, 2009

For those of you who may not have heard...or those of you who live abroad...My sister and I have opened up a Frozen yogurt shop in Charlotte, NC. We have chosen an area called "NoDa"...North Davidson. It's very artsy and free, a place to be yourself and meet people from all walks of life. We felt that our store Tasty Yo would fit right in. An independent family owned yogurt shop! We sell Original Tart Frozen yogurt...it's plain yogurt frozen! And we offer over 20 toppings to choose from...you pick 3!! It's really good for you...nonfat, low calories, live and active cultures, gluten free etc...

We have really started to pick up and have a wonderful following...people come here every single day extremely excited to get their Tasty Yo fix! Its an extremely rewarding feeling to walk into this place at 10am and realize that this is YOURS! Most of the handy work was done while I was in Madrid...so I have to give props to my sister and my parents for getting this place together. I am extremely proud of my whole family. I have learned a lot here...even if we have only been open for a couple of weeks. I've learned the true passion you must have to open up your own place, I've learned that hard work truly pays off, and that kindness and understanding will always keep you one step ahead of the game.

My family and I try to be extremely kind to all of our customers. We appreciate their business so much! Our customers are becoming fans of our shop in spite of this recession, and their weekly trips to the shop make us extremely grateful! Sometimes I walk in here and I can not believe it! We've done this...worked hard and succeeded! I am so proud!

We face challenges every single day just like any other business, but we also have to deal with family matters. I think this shop has made us closer. It's made us understand the importance of family, and how we can truly help each other. It's made us realize that we need to stick together through the thick and thin. So please send more customers our way!!! We are looking forward to seeing our baby grow!!! Come enjoy some fro yo!!!

check us out!!

http://www.tasty-yo.com/



-besos

No comments:

Post a Comment